Are you having trouble getting back to the shape you used to have? Getting there can be more easier and not so expensive than you think. You can get that dream shape you deserve by liposuction tummy tuck. Liposuction tummy tuck (or lipoabdominoplasty) is a sophisticated type of tummy tuck that is combined with cutting edge liposuction techniques used to contour the circumferential abdomen and back. This method combines finesse liposuction and standard tummy tuck techniques. This treatment flattens and firms a bulging abdomen by removing excess skin and fat. It also tightens loose abdominal muscles. obtaining a dramatic, sculpted result of the entire trunk.
The results of liposuction tummy tuck are spectacular, sometimes even life-changing. Many patients look back at the treatment and regret that their biggest mistake was that they delayed so long to get their liposuction tummy tuck.
Differences between traditional tummy tuck and liposuction tummy tuck
- Traditional tummy tuck which relies on sharp dissection to separate excess abdominal skin from the underlying abdominal wall where liposuction tummy tuck is performed by blunt dissection with cannulas to dissect between the skin and abdominal wall preserving ‘Perforant abdominal blood vessels’ which are essential for the abdominal blood supply.
- Hard-line liposuction can safely be performed in the upper and lateral abdomen, hips, flanks and back as there is less theoretical damage to the existing blood vessels than with a traditional tummy tuck.
- There will be a relatively lesser scarring after Liposuction tummy tucks.
- Quick recovery from the Liposuction tummy tuck because less trauma to tissues and it is a less invasive procedure compared with the traditional tummy tuck operation.
- Another technical difference between a traditional tummy tuck and liposuction tummy tuck is that the fascial layer (i.e. a fibrous connective tissue) separating the superficial and deep fat of the abdominal wall is preserved during liposuction tummy tuck (lipoabdominoplasty) but not in traditional tummy tuck.
The ideal candidates for liposuction tummy tuck are:
- Men or women who have minor loose skin and excess fat in waist are a good candidate for a liposuction tummy tuck
- A tummy tuck is appropriate for both men and women who are in good general health and this is best for non-smokers (they are advised to stop smoking prior to treatment).
- Women who have skin and muscles stretched after pregnancy may find the procedure useful to tighten those muscles and reduce that skin.
- Men who wish to tighten abdominal muscles and remove fat from middle and lower abdomen.
- Tummy tuck is excellent for persons who were overweight at some point in their lives, and have loose skin in the abdominal area or could not budge fat deposits even after losing weight.
Recovery after surgery
It is normal to have abdominal discomfort with slight pain & swelling after the surgery. However discomfort or pain can be managed by pain medications. You can expect early recovery to last from one to four weeks although healing time varies from person to person. In the hands of a skilled surgeon, your surgery will go more smoothly and your body will experience fewer traumas to recover from. A compression garment will be advised for 6 to 8 weeks to support your tissues as this reduces tissue swelling and enables skin to contract.
The recuperation period shortens when the body easily adapts and when the abdominal muscles are stronger. The final results of lipoabdominoplasty are very gratifying and last as long as simple exercise regimen and a balanced diet are practiced.
Ojas aesthetic clinic offers a wide range of cosmetic and anti-aging treatments which include both surgical and non-surgical treatments. They have the best Cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad. There you can find the treatments which are rarely offered in any other clinic along with best facilities. The best tummy reduction surgery in Telangana is also provided by them.
Visit Us : cosmeticsurgeondrvksrinagesh.com
Mail Us : email@example.com
Book Your Appointment Here : cosmeticsurgeondrvksrinagesh.com/book-an-appointment